Social Media Marketer
Jersey or Guernsey
Oi is looking for an ambitious Social Media Marketer to work in the Jersey or Guernsey office. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and content creation, working to develop innovative ways to increase clients’ social followers, levels of engagement, presence and brand exposure.
The right candidate will be required to plan, implement and engage across different channels for a variety of clients, therefore you will need to be able to adapt your writing tone to suit.
Your role will require a progressive approach, continually reporting and optimising to achieve effectiveness. Support is offered through training, development and industry knowledge whilst working with the creative, digital and client services teams to achieve this.
This is not your standard run of the mill job. We're a forward-thinking, dynamic team and everyone has a voice here.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Preferably at least 2 years advertising, social, marketing or digital agency experience but not essential subject to other relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills, and confidence in dealing with clients
- Experience in using a social media scheduling platform such as Buffer
- Have a creative mind, with good writing skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
- Able to motivate and work with creative and digital colleagues to achieve set goals
- Well organised; flexible; good attention to detail
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Reliability and discretion, you will often learn of confidential matters
- The chance to make a huge impact on a business
- Competitive salary
- On-going training and development
- Health insurance
- Creative, fun working environment
- Regular staff socials
Please send a covering letter and your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org