Client Services Executive
Jersey and Guernsey
If you’re a Client Services Executive who wants to work on high profile clients, in the coolest office with the most creative people, then Oi is the place for you. You’ll start on a competitive salary with a clear measurable career path with industry recognised training included. Hard workers will benefit from a performance based bonus scheme. Private health insurance and monthly massage sessions means you’ll be healthy in mind, body and soul.
Oi is an award-winning full-service creative and digital marketing agency. We help businesses become more successful locally, nationally, and internationally with our brand new thinking.
If you value creativity, integrity, determination and family Oi could be the place for you to succeed.
About the job
Following some big account wins, Oi is looking for a Client Services Executive ideally with at least 2 years experience working in a full-service or digital agency, or a recent university graduate with some commercial awareness/industry work experience who is keen to get stuck in, progress and learn. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires problem solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication on the following:
- Reviewing creative schedule and planning work in and prepping briefs with client/team in accordance with budget and deadlines
- Basic admin responsibilities such as time reports, keeping timesheets on own tasks, billing, updating status reports for clients
- Duties such as media and print buying where necessary
- Working collaboratively with, and supporting Client Service Directors and Managers on development and execution of work, alongside members of the design and digital teams in Guernsey and Jersey.
- Having the confidence to present ideas and plans in-house and to client.
- Proof-reading and checking own and when necessary, others work – with great attention to detail
- Keeping informed on current trends. Maintaining and developing knowledge of industry and attending/viewing approved courses and reading relevant industry publications
Do you have the skills to pay the bills…
- Good interpersonal skills, and confidence in dealing with clients and suppliers
- Have a creative mind, with good writing skills
- Ability to motivate and work with creative and digital colleagues to achieve set goals
- Well organised; flexible
- Being able to work accurately and well when under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills. Adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to work within a team but also independently
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Reliability and discretion
- Good sense of humour
Send your CV and/or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org in Guernsey and Joelle@oi-you.com in Jersey.