Client Services Managers
Guernsey and Jersey
If you’re a Client Services Manager who wants to work on high profile clients, in the coolest office with the most creative people, then Oi is the place for you. You’ll start on a competitive salary with a clear measurable career path with industry recognised training included. Hard workers will benefit from a performance based bonus scheme. Private health insurance and monthly massage sessions means you’ll be healthy in mind, body and soul.
Oi is an award-winning full-service creative and digital marketing agency. We help businesses become more successful locally, nationally, and internationally with our brand new thinking.
If you value creativity, integrity, determination and family Oi could be the place for you to succeed.
About the job
Following some big account wins, Oi is looking for a Client Services Manager with at least 3 years experience working in a full-service or digital agency, who is keen to get stuck in and achieve great results for our clients. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires problem solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication on the following:
- Working closely with allocated clients to develop their marketing and communications activity in an innovative and forward thinking way.
- Working collaboratively with, and supporting Client Service Director/s on development and execution of work, alongside members of the design and digital teams in both islands.
- Working with in-house digital and social media marketers to develop client strategy and management of requirements for each client.
- Managing allocated client workload through the creative schedule, planning work and preparing briefs with client/team in accordance with client requirements, budget and deadlines.
- Admin responsibilities such as submitting timesheets on own tasks, billing, job management using agency software StreamTime and regularly updating client workload status reports.
- Duties such as media and print buying where necessary.
- Having the confidence to present ideas and plans in-house and to client.
- Proof-reading and checking own and when necessary, others work – with great attention to detail.
- Stay informed on current industry trends. Developing knowledge of industry and attending/viewing approved courses and reading relevant industry publications
- Achieve an allocated client growth / new business sales target for each year.
Do you have the skills to pay the bills…
- At least 3-years experience in an agency environment or similar
- CIM qualification preferred but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills, and confidence in dealing with clients and suppliers
- Have a creative mind, with good writing skills
- Ability to motivate and work with creative and digital colleagues to achieve set goals
- Extremely well organised; flexible
- Work accurately and well when under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills. Adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to work within a team but also independently
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Reliability and discretion
- Good sense of humour
For Guernsey roles, send your CV and/or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for Jersey roles to: Joelle@oi-you.com