Digital and Motion Graphics Designer
Jersey or Guernsey
If you’re a Motion Graphics Designer who wants to work on high profile clients, in the coolest office with the most creative people, then Oi is the place for you. You’ll start on a competitive salary with a clear measurable career path with industry recognised training included. Hard workers will benefit from a performance based bonus scheme. Private health insurance and monthly massage sessions means you’ll be healthy in mind, body and soul.
Oi is an award-winning full-service creative and digital marketing agency. We help businesses become more successful locally, nationally, and internationally with our brand new thinking.
If you value creativity, integrity, determination and family Oi could be the place for you to succeed.
About the job
Oi is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer with at least 3 years experience working in a full-service or digital agency. The candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of digital design with a focus on animation and motion graphics. They will form an integral part of the digital team which is at the top of its game. They should be forward-thinking and actively innovative in their approach; this is part of Oi’s culture. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires problem solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication on the following:
- Take a lead in creating concepts for digital platforms, having read and understood the client brand brief and guidelines. All in accordance with budgets and deadlines
- Produce motion graphics, video editing, website design and digital advertising which is in-line with Oi’s high standards
- Work with the creative team and developers to collaborate on ideas across all client briefs
- Work proactively to develop ideas for current and prospective clients
- Work collaboratively with, and supporting client directors, Managers, and all other members of the design and digital teams in Guernsey and Jersey.
- Have the experience to adhere to strict guidelines for large companies
- Have the confidence to present creative work in-house and to the client.
- When needed, checking other team member’s artwork – with great attention to detail
- Stay informed on current colour/design/typography trends. Maintaining and developing knowledge of software/applications by attending/viewing approved courses and reading relevant industry publications
- Naming/filing work according to our guidelines on Dropbox and employing good file structure creation, allowing other team members to easily find and work on a job
Do you have the skills to pay the bills…
- Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite. Good understanding of Adobe After Effects, Animate. Some knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Sketch an advantage
- Creativity; be able to generate compelling concepts and develop from initial sketches through to storyboards and final artwork
- Being able to work accurately and well when under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills. Adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to work within a team but also independently
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Reliability and discretion
- Good sense of humour
Send your CV and/or portfolio to: Joelle@oi-you.com