If you’re a Junior Creative who wants to work on high profile clients, in the coolest office with the most creative people, then Oi is the place for you. You’ll start on a competitive salary with a clear measurable career path with industry recognised training included. Hard workers will benefit from a performance based bonus scheme. Private health insurance and monthly massage sessions means you’ll be healthy in mind, body and soul.
Oi is an award-winning creative and digital marketing agency. We help businesses become more successful locally, nationally, and internationally with our brand new thinking.
If you value creativity, integrity, determination and family Oi could be the place for you to succeed.
About the job
Oi is looking for a Junior Creative looking to become awesome in all aspects of creative, design and digital. They will receive lots of training and guidance to develop and be part of the creative team which is at the top of its game. They should be forward-thinking and actively innovative in their approach; this is part of Oi’s culture. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires problem solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication on the following:
- Produce branding, design, advertising and motion graphics, video editing, website design and digital advertising which is inline with Oi’s high standards
- Work in a team in creating concepts for creative and digital platforms, having read and understood the client brand brief and guidelines. All in accordance with budgets and deadlines
- Work with the creative and digital teams to collaborate on ideas across all client briefs
- Work proactively to develop ideas for current and prospective clients
- Work collaboratively with, and supporting client directors, Managers, and all other members of the design and digital teams in Guernsey and Jersey.
- Stay informed on current colour/design/typography trends. Maintaining and developing knowledge of software/applications by attending/viewing approved courses and reading relevant industry publications
- Naming/filing work according to our guidelines on Dropbox and employing good file structure creation, allowing other team members to easily find and work on a job
Do you have the skills to pay the bills…
- Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite. Understanding of Adobe After Effects, Animate. Some knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and Sketch an advantage
- Creativity; be able to generate compelling concepts and develop from initial sketches through to storyboards and final artwork
- Being able to work accurately and well when under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills. Adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to work within a team but also independently
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Reliability and discretion
- Good sense of humour
Send your CV and/or portfolio to: Joelle@oi-you.com