If you’re a Copywriter who wants to work on high profile clients, in the coolest office with the most creative people, then Oi is the place for you. We’re offering several days a week work, a competitive salary and a clear measurable career path with industry recognised training included. Hard workers will benefit from a performance based bonus scheme. Private health insurance, monthly massage sessions and regular staff socials mean you’ll be healthy in mind, body and soul.
Oi is an award-winning full-service creative and digital marketing agency. We help businesses become more successful locally, nationally, and internationally with our brand new thinking. If you value creativity, integrity, determination and family Oi could be the place for you to succeed.
About the job
The ideal candidate will have a passion for content creation and diverse styles of writing, working to develop innovative ways to increase clients presence, brand exposure and the ability to adjust your tone for different mediums and audiences. The right candidate will be required to plan, implement and engage across different channels for a range of clients, especially in financial services, therefore you will need to be able to adapt your writing tone to suit.
- At least 2-years copywriting experience in advertising at an agency, or in-house for a financial business
- Experience in developing eye-catching headlines and copy for marketing communications
- Demonstrate an overarching content strategy, measurement and effectiveness
- Experience and confidence in writing copy for a variety of audiences; online, print and broadcast
- Knowledge of creating content for multiple channels.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
- Extensive grammar and vocabulary
About the employee
Do you have the skills to pay the bills...
- Good interpersonal skills, and confidence in dealing with clients
- Have a creative mind, with excellent writing skills
- Ability to motivate and work with creative and digital colleagues to achieve set goals
- Well organised; flexible
- Being able to work accurately and well when under pressure
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills. Adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Impeccable written/oratory communication and listening skills
- The ability to work within a team but also independently
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Reliability and discretion, you will often learn of confidential matters
- Good sense of humour
Send your CV and/or portfolio to Joelle@oi-you.com in Jersey.