Social Media Marketer
Jersey or Guernsey
If you’re a Social Media Marketer who wants to work on high profile clients, in the coolest office with the most creative people, then Oi is the place for you. You’ll start on a competitive salary with a clear measurable career path and industry recognised training included. Hard workers will benefit from a performance based bonus scheme. Private health insurance, monthly massage sessions and regular staff socials mean you’ll be healthy in mind, body and soul.
Oi is an award-winning full-service creative and digital marketing agency. We help businesses become more successful locally, nationally, and internationally with our brand new thinking. If you value creativity, integrity, determination and family Oi could be the place for you to succeed.
About the job
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and content creation, working to develop innovative ways to increase clients’ social followers, levels of engagement, presence and brand exposure. The right candidate will be required to plan, implement and engage across different channels for a variety of clients, therefore you will need to be able to adapt your writing tone to suit. Your role will require a progressive approach, continually reporting and optimising to achieve effectiveness. Support is offered through training, development and industry knowledge whilst working with the creative, digital and client services teams to achieve this.
- Preferably at least 2 years social media marketing experience
- Experience in using social media scheduling platforms such as Buffer
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
- Able to motivate and work with creative and digital colleagues to achieve set goals
- Keeping informed on current trends
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of industry and attending/viewing approved courses and reading relevant industry blogs, vlogs and social media platform updates
Do you have the skills to pay the bills?
- Good interpersonal skills, and confidence in dealing with clients and suppliers
- Have a creative mind, with good writing skills
- Ability to motivate and work with creative and digital colleagues to achieve set goals
- Well organised; flexible
- Being able to work accurately and well when under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills. Adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to work within a team but also independently
- Reliability and discretion, you will often learn of confidential matters
- Good sense of humour
Send your CV and/or portfolio to: Joelle@oi-you.com