Powered by you
While we're best known as a digitally literate brand and advertising agency with a relentless focus on our clients' goals, we think of ourselves as something more. We’re pan-island, we're strategically rigorous, we're creatively brave, and we're always on the lookout for new talent. So if we sound like the sort of place where you might flourish then come and talk to us.
Reasons to believe
If you’re an ambitious person looking for a career in the marketing and advertising industry in an environment where you really matter, then Oi is the place for you. You’ll start on a competitive salary with some great benefits, with the opportunity for career progression. Our small and friendly team will make you feel right at home.
We’re Offshore International. But people know us as Oi, a marketing agency operating in the Channel Islands and beyond since 2004. We work with clients from the smallest startup to the biggest multinational. Together, we develop effective work that produces award-winning results. If you value creativity, integrity and determination, Oi could be the place for you to succeed.
About the job
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with strong initiative to join our growing Client Services team in Jersey. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires problem solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This is a full-time, Jersey office based position including:
- Working collaboratively with, and supporting, Client Services Manager and Senior Manager on the development and execution of work, alongside members of the design and digital teams
- Working closely with allocated clients to develop their marketing and communications activity in an innovative and forward thinking way
- Managing allocated client workload through the creative schedule, planning work and preparing briefs with client/team in accordance with client requirements, budget and deadlines
- Admin responsibilities such as submitting timesheets on own tasks, billing, job management using agency software and regularly updating client workload status reports
- Duties such as media and print buying where necessary
Proofreading and checking own and when necessary, others work – with great attention to detail
- Attending and recording notes from meetings.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and suggest new, innovative ideas for clients and Oi.
About the employee
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar marketing role and show a keen interest in a career in the marketing and advertising industry. Qualifications are not essential but beneficial. The candidate must also be…
- Organised, with the ability to manage projects, budgets and timelines effectively
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills, and confidence in dealing with clients and suppliers
- Good problem solving skills. Adaptability, and willingness to learn
- The ability to work within a team but also independently using own initiative
- Have a creative mind and comfortable sharing thoughts and ideas
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Good sense of humour
If this role is for you, then please submit your CV, in the strictest of confidence.