Oi is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Oi may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective 24th May 2018.
Information you provide to us
We may collect the following personally identifiable information, only when you explicitly provide it to us:
- Full Name
- Email address and/or phone number
- Marketing preferences (service interests)
- Data collected within surveys we may ask you to complete
Information collected by automated means
We are committed to making online experiences relevant and informative. To help achieve this, we collect anonymous information (information that cannot be related back to you).
This information is collected in various ways:
- Cookies: Used to personalise your site experience, security purposes and to gather website analytics
- Google Analytics: third-party web analytics service
- HubSpot: CRM and web analytics service
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and interests (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any marketing displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
All cookies persist until deleted but session cookies expire when you close your browser.
Processing of information we collect
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- evaluate and respond to your enquiries
- security purposes (verification)
- operate, evaluate and improve our business and services (developing new services; managing communications; and analysing our services and website
Access and control of your information
If you have provided us with personal information, you may request that it be updated, modified or deleted.
Whenever you are asked to provide personal data on the website you will always be informed of its intended use and you may query or refuse this at any time by contacting us.
Data Subject Access Request (D-SAR) – in accordance with the GDPR,
- you may request us to send you details about any PII data that we may hold about you, or
- you may request that we correct any errors, or
- you may request us to delete any/all PII data about you.
D-SAR Fee – In accordance with the GDPR, any D-SAR is provided free of charge within 30 days, unless a particular D-SAR is subject to other regulatory requirements as defined within the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 or The Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 2017, in which case we will inform you as required by those specific regulations.
Rectification and erasure
You can tell us at any time not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
User data is retained whilst actively engaged with Offshore International Advertising Ltd to meet our legal obligations.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
General privacy enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller: Offshore International Advertising Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0)1481 213730